Summer Yoga classes:
With Sherrie, Sue, Paulina, Hanna and Cheryl!
Monday /Tuesday /Wednesday /Thursday AM: 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Thursday PM 5:30PM - 6:30PM
Tuesday / Thursday AM Chair Yoga 11:00AM - 12:00PM
Summer Pricing! $10 Drop-in for all classes!
September we willreturn to:
10 Class Punch Card $130 / Seniors 65 and older $110
Drop In: $15
Private Session: $60
Group Sessions: Contact me for rates
Please call to drop in or join a class!
Sherrie teaches Rishi Culture Ashtanga Yoga.
*These are the 8 groups of postures and kriyas that we focus on :
- Sama Sthiti Group - Standing Postures
- Hathena Group - Conditions the lower, middle, upper and full lung breathing capacity; these are all floor postures with focus on expansion of the chest including backbends.
- Loma-Viloma Group - Re-harmonizes the energies of the body; Prana (Loma) the warm, golden masculine flow of energy which relates to the in breath and Apana (Viloma) the cool, silvery, feminine flow of energy which relates to the exhalation.
- Hip Loosening Group - floor postures that help and release tightness in the hips.
- Floor Group - A combination of backbends, hip opening, shoulder opening and shoulder stand.
- Digestive Group - Core strengthening
- Pranayama - Breath control, breathing exercises; we will incorporate pranayama into every class
- A General Stretching Routine
The jhattis (loosening postures) will also be practiced every week.