Bend & Breathe 9:00-10:15AM with Sherrie Erickson
11:00AM -12:00PM Chair Yoga with Sherrie Erickson
6:00-7:00PM Sleep Well Yoga with Jennifer Greenwood This is a 5 week Class email firstname.lastname@example.org to Register!
9:00-10:15AM September 7-October 26 Hatha Yoga with Sue Cairns email Sue to Register at email@example.com
11:00AM-12:00PM Chair Yoga with Sherrie Erickson
7:00-8:00PM Iyengar Yoga with Kari Dul
Check out our Facebook page and "Like" us to keep up to date.
September we willreturn to:
10 Class Punch Card $130 / Seniors 65 and older $110
Drop In: $15
Private Session: $60
Group Sessions: Contact me for rates
Please call to drop in or join a class!
Sherrie teaches Rishi Culture Ashtanga Yoga.
*These are the 8 groups of postures and kriyas that we focus on :
- Sama Sthiti Group - Standing Postures
- Hathena Group - Conditions the lower, middle, upper and full lung breathing capacity; these are all floor postures with focus on expansion of the chest including backbends.
- Loma-Viloma Group - Re-harmonizes the energies of the body; Prana (Loma) the warm, golden masculine flow of energy which relates to the in breath and Apana (Viloma) the cool, silvery, feminine flow of energy which relates to the exhalation.
- Hip Loosening Group - floor postures that help and release tightness in the hips.
- Floor Group - A combination of backbends, hip opening, shoulder opening and shoulder stand.
- Digestive Group - Core strengthening
- Pranayama - Breath control, breathing exercises; we will incorporate pranayama into every class
- A General Stretching Routine
The jhattis (loosening postures) will also be practiced every week.